Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Last Post

You probably didn't understand my last post. Basically, I have fallen inlove with music all over again. My theory is that, when I was unhappy, I would watch heaps of TV - to hide away from my shitty relationships - I could pretend I was Blair Waldof, instead of Little Miss Unhappy.
Music has this ability to mean anything to me, as I'm guessing it does to everyone. Those lyrics all have a story behind them. They'll either remind me of a time or a person or place.
For example, Throw Your Arms Around Me, reminds me of the Mother as its her favourite song. Ever since I was little she would tell us that she wants it played at her funeral. Of course we just say, yes dear.
Just thought I'd share that with you.
Also, been listening to 23 by Jimmy Eat World for two days straight now...

3 comments: