I think I figured it out. I always fall for the boys who are completely wrong for me. The ones who don't treat me right and don't care about me. The selfish ones who are clueless to realationships.
Boyfriend #1
He was my first serious boyfriend. We went out for only ten months but this was back in year ten so that was huuuugge. He barely paid attention to me. He was a complete tool. But he would make me laugh and that's the only reason why I stayed. When we broke up I asked how long he hadn't felt the same. 'A month now', he replied. I was not happy.
Boyfriend #2
The Rebound. We were 'together' for about three months. He didn't ever call or txt and wouldn't even talk on MSN. I didn't think he even liked me. But he was sooo cute and when we were together it was great. Although, we only went out a couple of times.
Boyfriend #3
The First Love. He was boyfriend #1's bestfriend. I know, I'm a bitch. But I was head of heels in love! What was I suppose to do? He was always there for me it seemed. He made me laugh. I had never felt so comfortable with anyone. Ever. Still haven't. But he wasn't what you would call 'Emotionally Stable'. He was moody and depressed. I thought I made him happy and everything. Obviously not. But we fought a lot and weren't very happy. But I was still crazy in love. Turned out, he didn't feel the same. Then like Boyfriend #1 I asked how long he hadn't felt the same. 'A few months', he replied. I was not happy.
I have been on two 'dates' since breaking up with Boyfriend #3 - also know as the EX in most previous blogs - and I realise how bad my taste in boys are. And I will call them boys, because they are all immature (and not in the good way) and turn out to be up-themself tools.
As I promised my oldest friend (RAWR!) the next guy I even THINK about, is going to have to be pretty damn special to even think about getting any of my attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment