Thursday, May 13, 2010


Today my friend, let's call her Jenny, and I met in South Bank. What I thought would be a study session, turned out to be a pub session. No complaints here. So, it's three in the afternoon and my friend, Jenny and I are drinking at the pub.

We were having a few laughs. Talking about sex (as you do) and then the waiter comes along with two drinks. "Someone bought this for you". Suprisingly, this was the first time anyone had bought me a drink, so I was too busy giggling to ask who sent it.

What happened next was a fifteen minute - do you think he sent it? Game. First starting with the only couple attractive blokes in the pub then going into the "Oh god, I hope it wasn't him".

Then, a Scottish backpacker asked to sit with Jenny and I. He was very funny and was also very drunk. He was so funny to chat with and sadly, was not the one who bought us our drinks.

Then it clicks, when the creepy looking 45 year old guy - who is drinking a bottle of red wine by himself - asks to sit next to us. The scottish guy tries to do his best make him go away. But it doesn't work - so the scottish guy walks away and Jenny and I follow.

We joke for a bit, meet a couple of his friends - until I need to pee. We run off and then sit on the grass, giggling and taking photos (as us young ones do).

On the train ride home, I txted an old friend, making sure we were still on for dinner tomorrow night. I got the creepest replies. He telling me I was hot, had a prefect body and would make a good WonderWoman. Prettty creepy.

Overall, it was a great day with new experiences and also many creepy ones. Now, tomorrow I have to find my most less sexy clothes. I'm thinking a tracksuit!

1 comment: