Monday, May 24, 2010

Boy Problems...

Last night I spoke to my ex. At first I was nervous. We hadn't spoken in a couple of weeks and before that we spoke everyday! He told me he kissed the girl I was super jealous of - and I felt nothing!
It really suprised me! It's only been a month and I really think I've moved on. Oh! And he's got a new girlfriend. Even though he dumped me because, he didn't want a relationship. Thought that was pretty fucked.
I still miss him though. But not the way I use to. I miss the person I knew before our relationship. I thought I found it with someone else recently, but I guess I was wrong. You know, good friendship with a bit of harmless flirting.
Then a good friend of mine confessed his feelings for me. I don't want to hurt him. I just don't have the same feelings.
I went on a date last week. Gah! When did guys become big tools?!
Is it so much to ask for a nice, sweeet, funny guy who is also very good looking and just that bit taller than you so you can rest your head on their chest?!
I think I'm going a bit crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment