Today I had a great day. After under three hours sleep, I woke up to go to work. I was pretty happy about that because I was working with some really great friends.
We finished all our work by 8, so we decided to redo the blackboards which state the specials. To jazz up the specials, we decided to draw ninjas. It looked a bit more like a Mummy actually.
Some of my favourite customers came into work. I love customers who I can joke with. I'm a bit cheeky, I suppose =]
Went shopping with the Mother and the Sister. Got new shoes and a new cardigan. Met the Sister's new boyfriend. He's pretty cool. She's over the moon happy.
Now I have cake. Talking to some good friends on MSN. Desperately wanting to go out to the movies or something.
Been playing guitar this afternoon. It's sounding a bit better. Looking forward to a international Jam Sess via MSN Video Chat soon XD
Going on a picnic tomorrow. Which is great. I miss my old friends from school. Wednesday I'm hanging out with my friends from work. No plans for thursday as of yet. Friday seeing couple of my friends for lunch. Clubbing with friends friday night. Not working until Sunday.
Life is pretty, pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment