It's 1:30am and I feeling pretty miserable about myself. I have been feeling so incredibly happy the last two months. Tonight it seems that everything I've just pushed to the back of my head and tried not to think about is jumping up and down for attention.
First of all, my two best friends live away and I miss them like crazy. Limes is in Germany and Boobs is in Melbourne. If you're reading this, I apologise for calling you boobs. But really, it is the only name I could come up with. I think you agree.
Secondly, you think you think you've become a better person. When really, you are making the same old stupid mistakes. I thought I could be ready and how knows maybe I am. But shit keeps happening. And maybe I'm not the one that has to be ready. I know this probably sounds all whiny and you can't understand a word I'm saying. Well, typing.
I'm actually a pretty nice person. I'm not very funny but I keep trying. I'm kind and I'm always there to help and give advice even if you're not asking for it. I'm comfortable with who I am and I actually like who I've been lately. I'm silly and sweet and easy to get along with and don't really get angry easily. [Unless you're the Mother, one comment and I'm turning into the Hulk].
I just think that, tonight, I'm feeling lonely for the first time in almost two months. But that's my fault, as Boobs would agree. And so would Limes. And pretty much everyone else...
ahem Limes here! since when would I tell you it's your fault?
ReplyDelete