Today I put on a BBQ to raise money for the Biggest Morning Tea - a fundraiser by the Cancer Council. I didn't make my target and none of my friends, other than Tafe friends, showed up. Thanks for the great support guys!
Pretty pissed off. Had a little too much to drink and then fell asleep on the train - pretty normal for me. I bought a lot of effort into the bbq - granted, most of it was last minute - was still a lot of effort.
The fundraiser is put on every year around the anniversy of my Brother's Fiance's death and since last year, I have tried my best to raise enough money to make her proud. But again, I failed.
To those, twenty people out of the over 300 I invited, thank you for rocking up. Especially James, who gave me probably a third of the money raised - and bought a carton of beer.
Thanks.
I would've loved to have gone, but I had uni/doctors appointment D= Rinsma had work too and actually had no idea how to look at Facebook event invitations until two days ago. Useless *shakes head*
ReplyDelete